Realiti kehidupan amat pahit untuk ditelan sedangkan khayalan lebih indah untuk di ingati…

Hanya Allah tempat mengadu kerana Allah Maha Berkuasa…


Nuffnang X

April 25, 2013

Oh My English!

Assalammualaikum and Salam Sejahtera.
Well, this is not about Oh My English at Astro 611, but about learning english and try to improve our english skills.  I'm not talking about people outside there but about my own experience.  Yes, I believe that my english is not good.  But to encourage my children to practise  in english,  it's start from me.  Kids nowaday not like we when we were same age like them.  Too many different things that made more gap  between us and our children. But if we live in city it is not  difficult.
Always the errors are like present tense, past tense, verbs and anything else.  So 'Practise make Perfect'.  Learn and learning...but not to give up.  I'll try to communicate in english with my children and it is  not easy.  But i'll try.  
People always make mistakes and process of learning not only  stop when we finish our school or graduate.  It can be in different ways and things.  So let's us improve our english.

No comments:

Post a Comment